Info for speakers & poster presenters
Speakers in an Oral Communication (OC)
The reserved time for your talk is 20 minutes: 15 for the presentation, 5 for a discussion. As you can see the program is quite dense: please respect your peers and aim not to exceed this timeframe
Speakers in a Junior Talk (JT)
The reserved time for your talk is 15 minutes: 12 for the presentation, 3 for a discussion. As you can see the program is quite dense: please respect your peers and aim not to exceed this timeframe
Presentation and equipment
All rooms at the conference are equipped with standard presentation needs:
- A screen (ratio: 16:9)
- A desktop pc with USB ports
- Cables to equip your laptop (VGA and HDMI). If you have an Apple laptop, please bring your own adapter to plug it in
Speakers are required to test their presentation in the room during one of the breaks before the talk. Please report to the conference chair before the start of the session, so they know you are there and ready to present.
We have 4 poster sessions in the program. Posters can be exhibited in 2 consecutive sessions: 1 and 2 (Monday 18 July and Tuesday 19 July) or 3 and 4 (Wednesday 20 July and Thursday 21 July).
Each author can present their poster on 1 day. Odd numbers take the odd sessions, even numbers the even. Please refer to the list to see which day you will be presenting.
You can find your poster number on the poster boards. Please make sure to exhibit your poster on time (the area is open during all conference days) and make sure you take it off after your slots are finished.
Practical info for presenters:
- Poster size can be max A0, in portrait orientation! Please plan your poster accordingly.
- You will need to personally bring your poster to the conference, these can not be sent in advance.
- Printing can also be done close to the conference: https://printerette.nl/stores.
Please contact the store in advance to check the production time and price.
- Stickies will be provided by the organization at the conference venue.
No pins are allowed, please use the provided material to hang your poster.
Any posters left on display at Friday 22 July 10:00 will be taken off by the organization.