6th HRSMC/EPA Advanced Summer School on Photochemistry
Noordwijk, July 14-17, 2022
The 6th HRSMC/EPA Advanced Summer School on Photochemistry is intended for PhD students, postdocs, and interested scientists active in the field of photochemistry, and for those who make use of photochemical or photophysical methods in their research.
- Ilaria Ciofini (École Nationale Supérieure de Chimie, Paris, France)- Computing excited states
- Roberta Croce (Free University Amsterdam, The Netherlands)- Biophysics of photosynthesis
- Roberto Etchenique (Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina)- Inorganic photochemistry and application in neurosciences
- Roel van de Krol (Helmholtz Zentrum Berlin, Germany)- Solar fuels
- Timothy Noël (University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands)- Photochemical synthesis and photoreactor design
For more info visit the website.